Saturday, November 3, 2012

Publishers Weekly mention

Yesterday my novel, The Long Way Home, made it to number eight on a Publishers Weekly list. I'm always thrilled to have a book featured, well, anywhere really, although I can't take all the credit for the sales of that book, since I had the Amazon Publishing team working on its behalf.
 
I'm guess the self-publishing origins they're referring to is the author, rather than the book?

Regardless, I'm happy one of my novels won a spot on the list. And only five spaces below the Fifty Shades of Grey series!
 
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

Shayne Parkinson said...

Congratulations, Karen! It's great to see you so high on the list.

Karen McQuestion said...

Thanks, Shayne. It was a huge surprise, but a welcome one.

Bill B said...

Awesome! The word may be overused these days, but if the shoe fits ...! Congrats Karen "Mainstream" McQuestion!

CJ Simpson said...

Congratulations, Karen! What a terrific accomplishment!

Karen McQuestion said...

Mainstream, Bill? Well, I've been called worse. :)


Thank you, CJ! It's always so weird to see my name included in something like this. A little surreal actually. Luckily no one around my house is overly impressed, so I manage to stay grounded. Heh.

Rex Kusler said...

I think the most effective marketing tool Amazon Publishing uses for your books is to just turn them loose.

Karen McQuestion said...

Why thank you, Rex!

Christina Zawadiwsky said...

Christina - xristya@rock.com - How absolutely great for you!

Christina Zawadiwsky said...

Christina - xristya@rock.com - How absolutely great for you!

Karen McQuestion said...

Thanks Christina!

Saeed Zia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rehan Ahmed said...

Most Expensive Cars in the World, Top Concept Cars, Top Strange Vehicles in the World and Car latest hot top Wallpapers
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com