Monday, December 3, 2012

What to read after The Hunger Games...

 
Many, many thanks to Charlie over at Free Book Friday who created this wonderful banner for my book, EDGEWOOD. Wouldn't it make a cool bookmark? I especially love the "...what to read after THE HUNGER GAMES..." part of it. I'm happy to see my book is sometimes included on lists for readers looking for books like THE HUNGER GAMES.
 
So far EDGEWOOD has gotten terrific reviews, so whew! I'm happy. And I know of readers who have ranged in age from 10-years-old to seventy-seven, which  dispels the notion that the book is just for younger readers. Thanks to everyone who's read it, recommended it, and/or left a review. I've been very lucky to have so many enthusiastic readers.
 
I've been getting emails asking when WANDERLUST, the second book in the series comes out. I'm currently working on that book, but am nearly finished. At this point, I'm sticking to my February release date, but if that changes, I will announce it.

Cheers,
 
Karen
 
 

6 comments:

Helen Smith said...

I love that banner - Charlie's very talented. Glad to hear your books are getting such a good reception, Karen.

Karen McQuestion said...

Thanks, Helen. The comparison is a little over the top, but I decided I'll take it. :)

Bill B said...

Not over the top, Karen. You done good!

Karen McQuestion said...

Aw thanks, Bill!

Christina said...

Christina - xristya@rock.com - What a great banner - and such a great endorsement (devoured your book at one sitting!). Yay for you Karen!

Karen McQuestion said...

Thanks, Christina!