Friday, February 8, 2013

Wanderlust cover reveal!

I'm happy to announce that Wanderlust, book two in the Edgewood series will be arriving ahead of schedule! When I know the exact release date, I will announce it, but in the meantime, I'll just be home admiring the cover.




Meanwhile, Edgewood has gotten a face lift of its own--here it is:



Thanks to Damon at Damonza.com for the cover design. The words inside are from me.

Edited to add: Wanderlust is now available in Kindle. The paperback release should be sometime next week.

6 comments:

Rex Kusler said...

Those are definitely some attractive covers. Should draw a movie deal.

Karen McQuestion said...

I like the way you think (about the movie deal) but I'm not holding my breath. I sure wouldn't turn it down, though...

omair khan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
omair khan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Danielle said...

Whattt?! I am sooo excited! This post is the highlight of my day so far! I can't wait to start reading!! Congratulations on the new book!

Karen McQuestion said...

Danielle, I responded to your comment right after you left it, but for some reason it didn't take. Sorry! Your enthusiasm made my day. Thanks so much for leaving a comment and for the congratulations!