Friday, November 8, 2013

Finally! Absolution, Book 3 in the Edgewood Series is out in the world

Today's the day and it seems like it's been a long time coming!

I'm pleased to announce the release of Absolution, Book 3 in the Edgewood Series. Both the Kindle version and paperback are now available.

I'm especially pleased with the new covers. Designer Georgina Gibson did an excellent job accurately representing each book while making it clear that this is a series.




Thanks to all the readers who waited so patiently, and also a thank you to those who emailed, messaged, DM'd, etc. to let me know they loved the series and were eager to read more. Your support means more than I can say.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!! Finally. So excited to finally read it.

Karen McQuestion said...

I'm sorry I missed your comment, Anon! I hope you enjoyed ABSOLUTION.

Anonymous said...

It was an excellent series. Will there be any more books in the Edgewood series?

Karen McQuestion said...

Thank you, Anon! I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

To answer your question--yes, there will be a fourth book. Right now I'm writing a different book so it will have to be sometime after that, but I've had enough reader requests that I want to continue the series. Plus, I really miss all of the characters and keep thinking about them, as weird as that sounds...

Shannon Rodriguez said...

Can't wait for book 4. Read all 3 books in these last few days, couldn't put them down! Look forward to more

Karen McQuestion said...

Thanks so much for your comment, Shannon! There will be a book 4, but probably not until 2015 because I have a few other commitments in the meantime. Knowing readers are looking forward to another book definitely will motivate me to do it ASAP.